The Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook
All-Day Meals and Drinks for Backyard Entertaining and Elevated Camping Fare
Get outside, cook, and make the outdoors your kitchen!
In The Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook, you will learn how to cook every meal of the day outside, from breakfast to dessert with drinks in between, using live fire, grills, foil packs, cast iron pans, dutch ovens, planchas, and some with a smoker. Whether you are cooking in your backyard, at a local park, or camping deep in the woods, there is a recipe and technique for you.
Enjoy over 100 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for all tastes and diets curated from author Linda Ly's best-selling The New Camp Cookbook and its successful follow-up, The Backyard Fire Cookbook, including:
- Blueberry Skillet Scones with Lemon Glaze
- Peppercorn-Crusted Caveman Steak with Horseradish Cream
- Foil Pack French Dip Cast Iron Clambake
- Thai Chicken Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp on Avocado Toast
- Planked Figs with Prosciutto and Goat Cheese
- Dutch Oven Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Mimosa Sangria
Whether you are a seasoned home cook or a novice of the flame, these techniques and recipes will have you in love with your new kitchen—the great outdoors.