Research Methods in Psychology
The world of Research Methods is always changing and becoming ever more complex. Now completely up to date with the latest innovations, this book engages with recent controversies to give you the best start with your research.
In each chapter you will find:
· Key concept boxes to help you stay on track and focus on what’s most important
· Real life examples which make the theory easier to understand
· Exercises to check you’ve understood the chapter
· Questions to help you develop your critical thinking.
Also available online are:
· Multiple choice questions to test your understanding
· Datasets to allow you to practice your skills
· A flashcard glossary to help with revision.
Offering a complete package to anyone taking a research methods course as part of their degree.