Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom
Accelerate your journey to financial freedom with the tools, strategies, and mindset of money mastery.
Regardless of your stage of life and your current financial picture, the quest for financial freedom can indeed be conquered. The journey will demand the right tools and strategies along with the mindset of money mastery. With decades of collective wisdom and hands-on experience, your guides for this expedition are Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for three consecutive years by Barron’s (2013, 2014, 2015), and Tony Robbins, the world-renowned life and business strategist. Mallouk and Robbins take the seemingly daunting goal of financial freedom and simplify it into a step-by-step process that anyone can achieve.
The pages of this book are filled with real-life success stories and vital lessons, such as…
• Why the future is better than you think and why there is no greater time in history to be an investor
• How to chart your personally tailored course for financial security
• How markets behave and how to achieve peace of mind during volatility
• What the financial services industry doesn’t want you to know
• How to select a financial advisor that puts your interests first
• How to navigate, select, or reject the many types of investments available
• Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure! Financial freedom is not only about money—it’s about feeling deeply fulfilled in your own personal journey
“Want an eye-opening guide to money management—one that tells it like it is and will make you laugh along the way? Peter Mallouk’s tour of the financial world is a tour de force that’ll change the way you think about money.” —Jonathan Clements, Former Columnist for The Wall Street Journal and current board member and Director of Financial Education at Creative Planning
“Robbins is the best economic moderator that I’ve ever worked with. His mission to bring insights from the world’s greatest financial minds to the average investor is truly inspiring.” —Alan Greenspan, Former Federal Reserve Chairman
"Tony is a force of nature.” —Jack Bogle, Founder of Vanguard